ChemSplash 1® Breathable Impervious Protection
The NEW STANDARD in Incidental Accidental Chemical Splash Protection
Chemsplash 1® is tested for chemical penetration and permeation resistance by exposure to accidental liquid splash to a specific list of industrial chemicals (ISO 6350* & EN 368).
It obsoletes many simple non-breathable disposable chemical protective fabrics at cost-effective pricing!
- The world's first breathable chemical splash barrier for many toxic industrial chemicals
- Impervious (ISO 6350*) to hazardous chemicals while minimizing heat stress
Chemsplash 1® combines the economy of microporous technology with a revolutionary process of creating a surface augmented with additional polymers. The resultant Hybrid Breathable Membrane System is a transformed barrier which retains "breathability" for worker comfort while resisting many chemicals found in the workplace. The seams are stiched and then taped to provide added safety from incidental chemical splash. Available in both bound seam (YS) or taped seam (YT).
Products which are worn or held in order to protect against any hazard which may be harmful life threatening.
- TYPE 5 BS EN ISO 13982-1 : 2004 - Dry particle suits Suits for protection against hazardous dusts and any dry particles.
- EN 1149-1 - Anti-static Maximum surface resistivity of 5x1010 OHMS.
- EN14126 - Anti-viral barrier test Protective clothing against infective agents - Provides protection against viral, bacteria, blood borne pathogens and body fluids.
- TYPE 4 BS EN 14605 : 2005 - Spray tight suits Suits which can protect against saturation of liquid chemical, where volume of the liquid builds up on the suit forming pools, resulting in rivulets. Requires a barrier fabric (chemical tests to EN369 Permeation test) and sealed seams - taped seams only.
- TYPE 6 BS EN 13034 : 2005 - Reduced spray suits Suits for protection against light spray and splashes of liquid chemicals where there is no directional spray or build up of liquid on the suit, but there may be a fine mist of droplets in the atmosphere.
- EN 1073 : 2002 - Radioactive contamination Protection against radioactive contamination.
* Protection against liquid chemicals. Determination of resistance of materials to penetration by liquids.
WARNING: This fabric and garment is not for use with some chemicals and hazardous agents and it is the user's responsibility to determine the level of risk and the proper personal protection needed.